Friday, March 21, 2014

Budding update and Product Review

Duane and I have had, what I would call, our first success in planting. Almost every seed has sprouted!! It's a miracle. I kinda feel like I have a black thumb (even though I've never really planted anything), so I am going to give the credit to my wonderful hubby. 


So my birthday was this month and my mom got me a gift (isn't she nice?).She got my the Olay Pro-X Microdermabrasion Plus advanced cleansing system. I had asked for a facial cleansing brush (my interest sparked after using my sis's Clarisonic) so I was really excited to try it out. It has 3 speed settings and I generally use the slowest because my skin can be very sensitive. It has 2 interchangeable brush heads, a foam head and a brush head and comes with two different cleansers to use with it. 

After using it I am immensely pleased. It's gentle and my face feels silky smooth after each use. Within the first few days I could tell it was really cleaning well because I started to break-out in a few places. Now those places have cleared up and I have gotten multiple comments about how awesome my face looks. I have used the cleansers that come in the kit and my go to Mary Kay cleanser and they all work very well with the brush. I feel so much more confident in how my face looks, make-up or not. My skin is smooth, even toned and clear. I give it an A. (It only missed out on the A+ because it isn't rechargeable, it uses batteries). 

PS- I am not a spokes person for Olay, they have no idea who I am and I received no compensation for this review. I just liked the product.

Cas

1 comment:

hollie marie said...

Yay!! So glad you like your scrubber!