Sunday, December 4, 2016

R and F Journey Cont. + A Review

After about a week of waiting, my R+F products (UNBLEMISH regimen) came in the mail and of course I opened it right away. I mean, who doesn't love opening packages? In addition, since I know how my face is and how acne treatments typically dry my face out, I purchased the SOOTH Sensitive Skin Treatment to help combat any irritation or redness I might encounter. I wanted to give my face, and the products, every chance to work properly and to be as gentle as possible so I followed the directions to the T. With the UNBLEMISH regimen, there is an acclimation period for your face, so you start out only using it once a day, every other day.

So I did just that, despite how my brain was telling me "once a day every other day will never be enough..." 

But even after the second or third wash, my face was already feeling smoother. Less bumps was a small improvement and something worth celebrating. I also hadn't had any major problems with drying or irritation (thanks to SOOTH). 

By the end of week two (up to using once a day, everyday), I was basically flabbergasted. Smoother texture, no new breakouts, less blackheads, and less visible acne scars. It was improving my skin where no topical product had been able to touch in the past. I remember thinking to myself, "this is a brand I could get behind."

Now it's week three... just 3 short weeks and my face is as clear as its been in a loooongg time. It's not perfect. Just like my life, it's a work in progress, but it is so good. My confidence has gone up so much, and I can't wait to see how I feel with no acne! I had totally lost hope that an acne free life would ever be a possibility. I don't think I'll be using the 60 day money back guarantee. 
***Now these are not my results, because I haven't finished my full 60 days (those will be coming soon), but this woman's acne looks and is located in a very similar location as mine.***

Stay tuned. Next blog will talk about how Duane and I reached the decision to join the R+F biz. :)

No comments: