Monday, September 27, 2010

pumpkin!

It was very much my delight that I stumbled on to the pureed pumpkin at wal-mart today. It took a dreaded wal-mart run and turned it into an experience to look forward too when I got home. See, one year my mom made this delicious pumpkin dip and I fell in love! Its so light and tasty, and pumpkin is good for you, right? A couple years ago, I recalled this experience with the pumpkin dip and I decided to experimented and made my own. It turned out so great I've made it every year since. Its soo simple and super yummy. This is how I made it.

you need:
1 can pureed pumpkin
1/4 pkg cream cheese ( i use the kind that is 1/3 less fat)
1/4 cup sugar
1 TBsp cinnamon

Basically I guessed on the measurements because thats around what I put in, but I always taste it as I go :) Anyways, make sure before you start that the cream cheese is very soft, otherwise you'll end up with chunks :/

Directions:
Blend ingredients together and enjoy! It goes amazingly well with ginger snaps or apples. Let me know what you like it with!
Casey

No comments: