Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sweet little things :)




So today was the all-important, much needed and every-so-fun lingerie shower :0 Oh snap! I will admit that I was nervous going in because I am not someone who likes to share all my business with everyone and that is definitely an "all up in your business" situation. But still, I only plan on getting married once in my life and so I want it to be special.


The shower was so much fun! I had many great friends and family come to support the two of us and have a little fun by picking me out some very "sweet little things." Everyone was so generous in what they gave, It makes one feel very special. I also need to say a special thank-you to my sisters, Jennifer and Hollie, who put the whole thing together :) Without them, there would be no lingerie shower and a very small bridal party :) I love my sisters.

I would also like to thank my out of town friends, Lauren, Emily, and Alyssa, for making a special drive just to come to the shower :) You gals are awesome!




Cas


No comments: