Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

To write an extraordinary piece about the amazing gift that Christ has given us could never fully explain the vast love of the Lord. Although I often struggle with feeling like I'm not enough, He chose the path that led to the cross. We are so broken, yet He meets us exactly where we are. In the midst of the lowest point, He is there. I wish I could keep this close in my heart everyday and be filled with his confidence and joy, but I will always fall short and have to keep trying. But here again at Easter, I will try again in earnest to live in love and joy, filled with the Spirit, learning the truth and growing in the grace of my Savior. Today is the day we celebrate the greatest victory!

"but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." 
Romans 5:8

Even though I didn't get to see my family (except Duane of course), We did spend time with members of our small group family and spent some time hiding and hunting eggs for some little rascals. What a joy to see such excited kiddos!






Thanks to Brian for all the awesome pics! What an entertaining evening :)

-Cas

No comments: