Saturday, August 7, 2010

Afters..

So I feel like I will actually have stuff to blog about in the next couple of months. There are so many projects to be done with furniture and the house that I can't wait to share. Among the future projects includes recovering the dining room chairs, hanging drapes/curtains throughout the house, painting the walls, painting my deck furniture... and so on. But, I haven't done any of those things yet so I will just tell you about moving in. It was super easy to move because I had lots-o-help from friends and family. Alyssa, her Dad, Aaron, and Duane helped me move stuff from the apartment, and then Mom drove here with my stuff from Augusta. It really only took about a day to get settled. Thanks everyone!!
Cookin' Time. Too bad you can't see in the picture, but on the opposite wall is the apron my sis gave me for christmas :)
Living room/Dining Room, Complete with a twin bed serving as a couch..just until Wednesday, then my new couch is coming! Thanks Mom!
Reading Corner and Closet
Master Bedroom..Complete with comforter from high school :)

No comments: