Monday, October 1, 2012

oh the countdowns!

So one of the things I didn't mention last week when I wrote my blog is that I hadn't gotten my passport yet. See, I had one. Then there was this whole thing where I got married to a crazy person (Loveyou!) and decided to go with his last name. So I pulled it out a month and a half ago (the passport) and the pesky thing still had my maiden name on it. How dare it! Well, I went through the hoops and send off a chunk of my paycheck and looky here...a passport. It came last week in the mail and then it hit me. I'm going to Haiti. I have no excuse not to. I'm raising money, I have my shots, I have a passport. This is happening, and I may or may not be freaking out just a little inside :p It's all so real now! 27 days from now, I will be on a plane, flying across an ocean and landing in a foreign country! 

That's not the only thing coming up worth counting down to.

My Seester's wedding (a.k.a my hubby's sis) .............12 days
My Sister's due date (Baby M!!) .................................... 31 days
Visiting previously mentioned new baby .................... 1month and 17 days

Trust me. These are not the only things going on in my life either. Unfortunately work and church and school and gigs don't stop coming just because a few extras are thrown in there. I feel tired just thinking about it. 

-Cas

No comments: