Monday, March 9, 2015

confessions of a lazy bum

Winter is always hard time for me to be motivated, to get motivated and stay motivated to work out. I don't know who else has this issue, but when it's cold, I just want to bundle up on the couch with a cup of tea or coffee, or any yummy hot beverage. Work out videos are way too easily replaced with Netflix or Harry Potter marathons. I definitely don't want to bundle up and work out in the outdoors, especially when the sun goes down at 4:30pm and it's below freezing outside.

So, what have I done since November? I had a brief stint of jogging after work to "wait out the traffic." Then there was the early morning body weight routine from pinterest. And finally, the extremely short time period where I thought I would start back Insanity. Heck no. That didn't happen.

Basically, I need to join a gym. The monetary guilt would force me to drag my lazy butt off the couch. But that's not going to happen until after the move because there is just too much to do right now. Instead I'm going to sleep in, cuddle my blankets, and enjoy being lazy.

That's my Monday night confession.

-Cas

No comments: