Saturday, March 7, 2015

Plano, TX

Guess What guys and gals?!?

I just signed my first travel nurse contract. In less than a month, we will be on our way to Plano, Texas for 13 weeks. 13 weeks of a new job, all the tex mex we can eat, and adjusting to living without all of our stuff and living in a much smaller space with Duane, Myself and our 80lbs of fluffy love, Meah.

I'm just a bundle of emotion right now, some where between jumping up and down and sitting in a corner, rocking back in forth and shedding a few tears. I am so excited to get to travel to new places and meet new people, and I'm just as sad to leave my friends that I have here in Nashville. I am so nervous about a new job in a new hospital, especially one with a super short orientation time. My hope is that this will be a fulfilling and enriching experience for Duane and I, where we can grow and learn more about ourselves.

Mostly I am grateful that my career offers these opportunities to us. It is really awesome that I can still do exactly what I love and get to travel all over the U.S.A.

-Cas

No comments: