Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stitch Fix

So I don't know if any of you lovely ladies and gents have heard of Stitch Fix, but it is a really experience. You fill out a style profile online, pay a $20 fee and a stylist picks out 5 items for you to try out. They send them to your house and you get to try them out with the clothing you already have and see what works and what doesn't. The $20 goes towards anything you want to keep. This is my third time I've participated in Stitch Fix and I'm always pleasantly surprised. My stuff is always a good variety of pieces and there's always things that I like and never things that I would gravitate towards on a regular shopping trip. I wanted to share my finds with you guys. 
Alina Mixed Geo Print Maxi Skirt
This skirt is unbelievably soft. The print looks really cute from a distance and pairs well with neutral tee-shirts. I Never-Ever would have picked this skirt out myself but it is pretty adorable on. Still on the fence with this one, but I'm leaning towards keeping it!!
Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan and Val Henley Blouse
LOVE, LOVE, Love this sweater. I usually don't go for orange but this shade is pretty perfect. It's also amazingly soft. It went with almost everything in my box which was another plus. The blouse is very cute and the print is really nice. It pairs perfectly with my sweater with or without a belt too! I think both of these will probably be kept, maybe just a smaller size for the blouse.
Sam Hi-Low Short Sleeve Tee
So grey t-shirt. It's super comfy and the fit is nice (although if I were keeping it I would want a smaller size) but it's just a basic hi-low tee. I do like it better than any other hi-low shirt I've every had or seen because I like how it lays on my body. I could get several from Target or Old Navy for the same price as the one shirt. It wasn't a fail or anything, I just wouldn't pay that much for a tee.
Esten Button-up Sleeveless blouse
This top was not something that I would go for, but it's also not a style that looks very flattering on me. The top is too big for me, and the bottom hits me at the widest part of my hips. Not so great. Overall, it's not fantastic and I won't be keeping this one.

So that's Stitch Fix. It is fun and the more you do it, the more your stylist learns about your style and can better make your fix work for you. Best of all (hint, hint), if you refer friends and they sign up, you get a credit to use! If it sounds like something that you might be interested in, please use my link below so I can get some credit and get another FIX!!

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3293215

No comments: