Thursday, October 1, 2009

To blog or not to blog...



So I have been battling back and forth with myself for sometime now. Ever since my sis Hollie (holliemims.blogspot.com) showed me her fabulous blog, I totally wanted one of my own. You know how sibling rivalries go, you always want what the other one has. There was just one small problem....who in there right mind would truly want to read with me always complaining about nursing school and the tremendous amount of work it is or talking about frisbee and running a stack vs. a spread or throwing flicks and backhands? Seriously. I wouldn't. So I have wracked my brain with something to write about that either people could learn from or would be enjoyable.

I've come up with zilch. Nada. Nothing.

But, I figure it doesn't hurt to try, so we will see what comes bubbling to the surface today and if nothing else, maybe some friends will want to stay updated on my life :)

I must admit, I have been utterly lazy this semester compared with the past two. No more 8-10 page databases on my patients, no more 4-5 test per week. One test, a couple of papers...this semester is a breeze. But that is awesome, because without that break, I wouldn't have met so many wonderful people at Ultimate frisbee and I wouldn't have been able to go to an awesome tournament this past weekend with Fallout, the GSU Womens Club Ultimate Team.




























We took an awesome trip to Charleston, SC and went up against Clemson, College of Charlestown and University of South Carolina. It was a great intro to tournaments for all of us "newbies" and we came away with a great record of 3 and 1. The picture does no justice to how tired we all were from playing from 9:30am to 5pm though. I'm not gonna lie, I could barely walk the next day :)

Well, I don't want to make this too long. It is the first post, and I don't want to seem like the rambler that I really am so I will talk about school and NICU babies next time :)

Cas





1 comment:

Casey B said...

testing my comment section...