Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Circle Circle Dot Dot


























So, the frisbee tournament at Georgia Southern was absolutely awesome. Although we might not have come out with the best record at the end of the weekend, it was so much fun and I felt awesome because I tried really hard and had some awesome moments. We all did. I can't wait for future tournaments when we know each others capabilities and tendencies better. I totally love this team. Unlike some of the other teams, everyone is pretty chill and there isn't a lot of bad language. Its a really fun, uplifting environment and I just wish I had more time to spend with them.


























Stovie, Kim, and Mandy









Maddy
























These are just a few of the shots taken throughout the weekend. The rest can be seen on Facebook.

No comments: