Monday, October 5, 2009

Rainy Days


I love rainy days, but only when you can stay inside all day, making popcorn and hot chocolate and totally forgetting about the responsibilities of life while watching "The Holiday." Who wants to sit through boring classes after getting wet trying to make it on time? Why fall asleep in class, when you can sleep in your warm bed, listening to the rain fall. If its not apparent by the first couple of sentences, ya'll should know that it is raining in Statesboro, and is suppose to rain all day long.

Fabulous.

I already want to skip my one pointless class of the day. I already have to talk myself into going every week because it is super boring and super long (3 hours of lecture), but today I might just talk myself out of it. I've been a good student so far, not skipped a class yet. But today I am totally feeling it. No class. An extended weekend. Also, I have yet to get started on school work this morning and I have a big list of junk to do. But who cares? It's a rainy monday.

So over the weekend, I tried so very hard to come up with interesting blog topics for all you avid readers out there. This was exactly what I was worried about; not knowing what to say, getting behind on posting, and having a boring blog. But I think I have some pretty good ideas, they are just not quite ready yet. Instead of just telling about my life or my day, I think these upcoming blogs may be a little more philosophical and insightful than the previous. However, that means it takes a little longer for me to write them because I have to straighten out all my thoughts. Anyways, for the big 3 people that follow this blog, ya'll are awesome and I love you! Please be patient and I hope to have some really awesome blogs coming up in the future.
Cas

1 comment:

brownbomber said...

Totally agree :) The holiday is the perfect movie to watch! If it rains when Anna's here, definitely doing that :D